Barry Heaton DDS
Board Certified Periodontist and Dental Implant Surgeon
Dr. Heaton and his staff welcome referrals from dental colleagues and from our patients. With advanced training in periodontology, dental implants, and oral surgery, Dr. Heaton is uniquely trained to support primary care dental providers, general practitioners, maxillofacial surgeons, and more.
Once our periodontal and oral surgery treatments have been completed, the patient is referred back to their referring dentist or healthcare provider.
Barry Heaton DDS consults on the following periodontal, oral surgery and dental implant services:
Periodontal Disease Treatment
- Non-Surgical Treatment of Periodontal (Gum) Disease
- Surgical Treatment of Periodontal Disease
- Gum Grafting to Cover Expose RootsGum Contouring to Correct Gummy Smile
- Periodontal Plastic Surgery
- Crown Lengthening
Dental Implant Treatment
- Single Tooth Dental Implants
- Multiple Teeth Dental Implants
- Full Arch Dental Implants
- Dental implants for All-on-4 Replacement teeth
- Dental implants for Replacement of Missing Teeth
- Peri-Implantitis – Repair Bone Loss Around Implants
- Tooth Extraction – Pre-Implant
- Socket and Ridge Preservation – Pre-Implant
- Sinus Lift, Sinus Augmentation
- Bone Grafting
- Advanced Ridge Regeneration
Dr. Heaton’s periodontal practice is one of the most experienced periodontal dental implant practices in the Greater Houston Area.